[R] Rating competitors

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at intermountainmail.org
Tue Dec 26 21:38:07 CET 2006

One approach that is already coded in R is the Bradley-Terry model
(found in the BradleyTerry package of all places).

This could be a good place to start if you want something quick, others
have given you references if you want more detail and/or control.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at intermountainmail.org