[R] lda plotting: labeling x axis and changing y-axis scale

Wade Wall wade.wall at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 18:52:45 CET 2006

Sorry I wasn't clearer.  I believe that it was a specialized function,
but it may have been plot().

What I am basically trying to do is alter the y-axis to represent
frequency and change the labels on the plotting of the linear
discriminant analysis results.  I can't seem to do this with plot(),
if you know another function, that would be great.  Or if you know how
to alter the y-axis and label the two group names,  that would be
great also.  I have been working at it for a while and am kicking
myself for not saving the commands as a script.

Thanks,

Wade Wall