[R] expression()

javier garcia-pintado jgarcia at ija.csic.es
Wed Dec 13 12:38:53 CET 2006

Thanks you,
this works right.

I just would like to note one thing:
although I've found italic() in the help for plotmath and I can see that
the italic function:

mtext(expression(italic(beta)[max]),side=1,line=2)

does not work on the greek beta character.

Though not strictly necessary, this would be perfect for my plots, as I
use them for papers to be published.

Wishes,
Javier