[R] exporting a table to latex

Rainer M Krug RKrug at sun.ac.za
Wed Dec 13 08:46:52 CET 2006

Hi

I am using the latex() command from the Hmisc package to export  table
to latex. For formating of the values, I use the format() function. But
I don't manage to get the format of the values right: I don't want
scientific notation, but if I say scientific=FALSE, I get many digits
after the decimal point which I can not control with digits=... and
nsmall=... in the format command.

Is there another way of formating the values to three decimal digits?

Or another way of exporting them to LaTeX?

Thanks

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug, Dipl. Phys. (Germany), MSc Conservation
Biology (UCT)

Department of Conservation Ecology and Entomology
University of Stellenbosch
Matieland 7602
South Africa

Tel:		+27 - (0)72 808 2975 (w)