[R] ifelse question

Leeds, Mark (IED) Mark.Leeds at morganstanley.com
Tue Dec 12 21:27:18 CET 2006

ifelse is vectorized but there is no way you could know what's
happening with that command
 because you have rnorm(1) for both conditions. I think you mean to have
something different in one of them ?

Whewn I run your code in my R session, I get 10 values for y1, so there
isn't anything wrong except
That you have the same statement for both cases.