[R] svm plot question

Aimin Yan aiminy at iastate.edu
Fri Dec 8 20:27:52 CET 2006

thanks, I did get this plot.
Before I have this problem, I did get a plot by my code.
However after I change a little my code. it doesn't work.
It is pity not saving my original code.

Now the question is the plot I get using your code is different from
what I got before.
Moreover I did remember I use plot(m.svm,p5.new,As~Cur)

Do you know why?

Thanks,

Aimin