[R] groupedData Error Using outer=TRUE

Andrew Robinson A.Robinson at ms.unimelb.edu.au
Fri Dec 8 03:42:14 CET 2006

Rick,

I think that it will be easier for us to comment if you send us
reproducible code.  Cna you reproduce the error, for example, using
one of the datasets that accompanise the nlme package?  If so, please
send us that code.  If not, then there could bea problem with your
data.  Either way, we're in a better position to help you.

Cheers,

Andrew