[R] I do not understand this

Tom Backer Johnsen backer at psych.uib.no
Thu Dec 7 21:35:15 CET 2006

A few days ago there was a thread on calling R from Delphi to which
there were several useful responses.  Now I responded as well, with
what I regard as a useful contribution.  Shortly after that, I was not
able to able to see the thread in my newsreader (Thunderbird).
Suddenly, yesterday I could see the thread again, and now it has
vanished, at least from my sight.

Now.  Is there an error in my reader, or more likely, an error in my
use of the reader.  Or, has the thread been deleted for some reason.
I wonder ...

Tom
| Tom Backer Johnsen, Psychometrics Unit,  Faculty of Psychology |
| University of Bergen, Christies gt. 12, N-5015 Bergen,  NORWAY |
| Tel : +47-5558-9185                        Fax : +47-5558-9879 |
| Email : backer at psych.uib.no    URL : http://www.galton.uib.no/ |