[R] test of spatial dependence?? - ask an ecologist?

Xu Yuan greenboy21 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 19:28:45 CET 2006

Thanks David and Milton for replies. No, I don't have the coordiates.
In other words, my data are not point data. But I think there is a way
to test of spatial dependence for areal data or lattice data. In this
case, the variable of interest is typically the average value of an
area instead of a point. Do you how to do this?

 Thank you.
 Xu