[R] vcd package, assoc()

Nicolas Mazziotta nicolas.mazziotta at swing.be
Wed Dec 6 08:16:21 CET 2006

Hello,

I am trying to use the extended assocplot() function: assoc(), from vcd
package. Trouble is that it cannot even run its own examples on my
installation. I get this output:

$> example(assoc)

assoc> data("HairEyeColor")

assoc> (x <- margin.table(HairEyeColor, c(1, 2)))
       Eye
Hair    Brown Blue Hazel Green
  Black    68   20    15     5
  Brown   119   84    54    29
  Red      26   17    14    14
  Blond     7   94    10    16

assoc> assoc(x)
Error in unit.c(mar[4], unit(1, "null"), mar[2], legend_width) :
        It is invalid to combine unit objects with other types

Version info output by citation("vcd") is 1.0-1.

Any idea about what's going wrong?

Thanks for any help.

--
Nicolas Mazziotta

The contents of this e-mail, including any attachments, are confidential and
are intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. Any distribution, copying or dissemination of this message is
expected to conform to all legal stipulations governing the use of
information.