[R] A question on grid - grid.points not spaced properly

Saptarshi Guha sapsi at pobox.com
Tue Dec 5 21:27:06 CET 2006

Hi,
    Thank you for the explanation. I have one further question - should
i wish to plot to the screen, which units (apart from bigpts) for exact
plotting.
Essentially i wish to create my own plotting character - hence the
pch="." and the surrounding dots - so it would be nice if i could place
the surrounding dots exactly.
    Thank you
    Saptarshi Guha