[R] Problems with OS X R

Catherine Carter clcarter at umd.edu
Thu Aug 31 14:52:35 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,
I hope I'm not repeating someone else, but I am having trouble with
my R installation on my MacBook with OS X Universal. I get this error
when R starts up:

2006-08-30 10:53:50.222 R[1021] *** -[NSBundle load]: Error loading
code /Users/clc/Library/InputManagers/Smart Crash Reports/Smart Crash
Reports.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Smart Crash Reports for bundle /Users/
clc/Library/InputManagers/Smart Crash Reports/Smart Crash
Reports.bundle, error code 2 (link edit error code 0, error number 0 ())

and this one when I try to update packages.

Error in update.packages(lib = ""/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/
Resources/library/"",  :
	object "Library" not found

I have tried deleting all the pieces I could find and re-installing,
but that didn't seem to work.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Catherine