[R] Students With Writing Difficulties?

[Academics] Discourse Consultants eamonn at discourse.com.ar
Sun Aug 27 06:05:52 CEST 2006

If you have undergraduates who have trouble writing a decent term paper, or postgraduates who are having problems with their theses or publications, we may be able to help you. We offer a personalised, online, tuition service designed to help students and academics produce solid, well argued texts that are fit for their intended purpose and appropriate for their intellectual discourse community, whether it be mechanical engineering or medieval Danish.

For more information about who we are and what we do, click here

http://www.discourse.com.ar/

Best Regards

Eamonn MacDonagh

--

If you never want to hear from us again just click on the link below.
If you´d  rather we did it for you,  just ask.

<http://www.dscr.com.ar/dada/mail.cgi/u/dis_cons_01/>

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the
entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break
this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

If you're still having trouble, please contact us at:

<mailto:eamonn at discourse.com.ar>