[R] rpvm/snow packages on a cluster with dual-processor machines

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz at cnio.es
Fri Aug 11 18:54:04 CEST 2006

Dear Paul,

I have no direct experience with rpvm, but doing it with rmpi is a piece of
cake. I could provide you with some hints if you want. (I am tempted to ask
why you are using PVM instead of MPI, but this might be the wrong question).

Best,

R.

--
Ramón Díaz-Uriarte
Bioinformatics

http://ligarto.org/rdiaz
PGP KeyID: 0xE89B3462
(http://ligarto.org/rdiaz/0xE89B3462.asc)

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y en s...{{dropped}}