[R] tk combobox question

Franco Mendolia franco.mendolia at gmx.de
Wed Aug 9 16:44:16 CEST 2006

Hello!

The IWigdets::combobox has an option "selectioncommand" to specify a procedure
which is called when an item in the combobox is selected.

Does ComboBox from Bwidgets have an equal option or is there a simple method to
do thi? I haven't found one but i would like to use Bwidgets instead of Iwidgets.

Another question which should not be a problem, but at the moment I just don't
see the answer:

How can I get the index of the selected item in an Iwidgets combobox? Till now I
am only able to get the contents of the selected combobox item.

Regards,
Franco Mendolia