[R] Questions about sweave... question answered and problem solved

Brian Lunergan ff809 at ncf.ca
Fri Aug 4 20:52:16 CEST 2006

* Dieter Menne wrote, On 2006-08-04 02:57:
> Brian Lunergan <ff809 <at> ncf.ca> writes:
>
>> Evening all:
>>
>> I'm taking a little time to experiment with R, Sweave, and Miktex/LaTex but
>> I've run up against some problems and -well- I hope that there are some on
>> the list who might have some suggestions. This will be kind of wordy as I
>> will include the complete files involved as I'm just not sure what I'm
>> looking for. Apologies at the outset.
>
> This is Windows special
>
> See A.12:
> http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~leisch/Sweave/FAQ.html
>
> And put a commented (!sic) \usepackage into the header (don't remember where I
> found this)
>
> % \usepackage{Sweave}
>

> Dieter

Thanks for the lead. Reinstalled R outside of 'c:\program files'. Reran the
source through Sweave to generate a new example.tex with the preamble:

\documentclass[letterpaper]{article}
\title{Sweave Example 1}
\author{Friedrich Leisch}
\usepackage{C:/R-2.3.1/share/texmf/Sweave}
\begin{document}

Ran it through Latex and everything is as it should be. Problem solved.

--
Brian Lunergan
Nepean, Ontario

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0631-3, 2006-08-04
Tested on: 2006-08-04 14:52:19