[R] ggplot facet label font size

Walker, Sam s-walker at ti.com
Thu Aug 3 21:11:00 CEST 2006

This works OK, but there is some extra spacing between the panels, the
top axis and the strip on the top, and the left labels and panel.

How can I remove these extra spaces?

I've tried changing various layout.widths settings with no luck.  It
seems the spaces are calculated based on the number of conditioning
variables, in this case 2 (sex+smoker).

Thanks in advance...
-Sam