[R] rpad, leaps, regsubsets

Boris Garbuzov garbuzov at resnet.sfu.ca
Wed Aug 2 10:03:45 CEST 2006

Thanks for the resources, Berton. but unfortunately, that rpad link fails,
and I still do not know where to get leaps or regsubsets functions.
Sincerely, Boris.
--------------
Hello, dear r team. Please help the newbie. My r is not finding leaps or
regsubsets finctions. What should I do? Any name changes or library loading
issues?
Boris Garbuzov
E-mail: bgarbuzo at sfu.ca
ICQ:  146995300
MSN: garbuzov at hotmail.com
Residence: 3007 Hamilton Hall, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby BC, V5A 1S6,
Canada
Telephone: 604-339-9964 (cell), 1.888.9.555.777 (toll free).