[R] R interface to ImageMagick

Swidan, Firas swidanf at jfrc.hhmi.org
Sun Apr 30 17:28:25 CEST 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the help. I have found out that EBImage is an undergoing project
for building an interface from R to most ImageMagick functionality plus
additional image processing capabilities added by Oleg Sklyar (the
maintainer). You can get it from
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/bioc/1.8/html/EBImage.html. It is still
under development and has some shortcoming, but, I believe, it would be a
great package to have in R in the context of image processing.

Firas.