[R] R-News submission

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Sat Apr 29 21:24:33 CEST 2006

Dear Roman,

I've attached the latex file for the copy-edited version of your manuscript
-- correcting English grammar and style, and making the paper conform more
closely to the R News style. Can you check this over to confirm that I've
not altered the meaning of your text and to approve the copy-edits?

Thanks,
 John

John Fox
Department of Sociology