[R] [R-pkgs] pls package: bugfix release 1.2-1
pls at mevik.net
Thu Apr 27 12:53:16 CEST 2006
Version 1.2-1 of the pls package is now available on CRAN.
This is mainly a bugfix-release. If you fit multi-response models,
you are strongly engouraged to upgrade!
The main changes since 1.2-0 are
- Fixed bug in kernelpls.fit() that resulted in incorrect results when fitting
mulitresponse models with fewer responses than predictors
- Changed default radii in corrplot()
- It is now possible to select the radii of the circles in corrplot
See the file CHANGES in the sources for all changes.
The pls package implements partial least squares regression (PLSR) and
principal component regression (PCR). Features of the package include
- Several plsr algorithms: orthogonal scores, kernel pls and simpls
- Flexible cross-validation
- A formula interface, with traditional methods like predict, coef,
plot and summary
- Functions for extraction of scores and loadings, and calculation of
(R)MSEP and R2
- A simple multiplicative scatter correction (msc) implementation
- Functions for plotting predictions, validation statistics,
coefficients, scores, loadings, biplots and correlation loadings.
R-packages mailing list
R-packages at stat.math.ethz.ch
More information about the R-help