[R] Were to find appropriate functions for a given task in R

Dimitris Rizopoulos dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.be
Wed Apr 26 17:46:21 CEST 2006

you may find RSiteSearch() and help.search() functions useful for this
purpose, considering usually different key words for the same topic.

Best,
Dimitris

----
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Ph.D. Student
Biostatistical Centre
School of Public Health
Catholic University of Leuven

Address: Kapucijnenvoer 35, Leuven, Belgium
Tel: +32/(0)16/336899
Fax: +32/(0)16/337015
Web: http://www.med.kuleuven.be/biostat/
     http://www.student.kuleuven.be/~m0390867/dimitris.htm