[R] Minor documentation issue

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 03:39:29 CEST 2006

It is matched by the first argument which is called "from" even though,
as the documentation indicates under the explanation of the last
form, it refers to the ending value.  Note, for example, that
seq(from = 3) gives 1:3 and not 3:1.

Also the help file does say:

    "The interpretation of the unnamed arguments of 'seq' is _not_
     standard, ..."