[R] online tutorials

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Sat Apr 22 00:55:52 CEST 2006

For real newbies like myself , good tutorial  are had to find, and much of the documentation is completelly opaque at first. :)  However I would recommend http://www.math.ilstu.edu/dhkim/Rstuff/Rtutor.html as a good place to start with real basics.  It is a bit like the Sample session in the Intro to R but I found it a bit more user friendlyl.

  Another source that I have just found is http://pj.freefaculty.org/R/Rtips.html which has some good basic stuff but it is not a tutorial.