[R] [Q] Bayeisan Network with the "deal" package

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Thu Apr 20 19:52:10 CEST 2006

	  Thanks for providing such a simple, complete example.  I've never
used "deal" before, but a few minutes with your example led me to
something that might help you:

	  First, the documentation for "localprior" says, "x: an object of
class 'node' or 'network'."  That information led me to checking
'class(ksl)' and 'class(ksl$node[1])':  The first is class 'network',
while the second is of class 'list'.

	  However, class(ksl$node[[1]]) is of class 'node'.  Bingo:

 > localprior(ksl.nw$nodes[[1]])
[[1]]
[[1]]$alpha
[1] NA