[R] how to change legend size in a figure

Baoqiang Cao caobg at email.uc.edu
Wed Apr 19 17:07:01 CEST 2006

Thanks Dimitris and Charles! I think it is working.

Best,
 Baoqiang Cao

probably  the  'cex'  and  'ncol'  arguments  of  legend()  will  be  useful
here.

Best,
Dimitris

----
Dimitris  Rizopoulos
Ph.D.  Student
Biostatistical  Centre
School  of  Public  Health
Catholic  University  of  Leuven

Address:  Kapucijnenvoer  35,  Leuven,  Belgium
Tel:  +32/(0)16/336899
Fax:  +32/(0)16/337015
Web:  http://www.med.kuleuven.be/biostat/
         http://www.student.kuleuven.be/~m0390867/dimitris.htm