[R] R and ViM

Jose Quesada quesada at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 00:36:47 CEST 2006

Hmm, how timely.

I posted yesterday my solution to integrate R and vim. The message is
in my sent box but I don't think it showed up in the list... Here it
is again:

Hi All,

If you use vim to edit R code, you may be interested in this.
I have put together a personalized syntax file, some code templates,
and a way to send code from Vim to R using autoHotKeys (windows).

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/jquesada/RvimSuite/instructions.html

Actually, the little autoHotKeys can be useful even if you don't use
vim just to send the example R code from the help pages to the
console.

Best wishes,
-Jose

PS: