[R] R debugging options

Francisco J. Zagmutt gerifalte28 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 03:08:44 CEST 2006

RSiteSearch("debug") or RSiteSearch("debugging") will give you a lot or
relevant information.  I personally use library(debug) extensivelly and it
should do all the taks you asked about. There is a nice article describing
the debug lilbrary in the 2003/3 issue of R News
http://cran.r-project.org/doc/Rnews/Rnews_2003-3.pdf

Cheers

Francisco