[R] dcolumn

Brian Quinif bquinif at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 02:14:52 CEST 2006

Does anyone out there use dcolumn=TRUE in the latex() function in the
Hmisc library?

I would like to line up the data in a latex table I'm making using
latex(), but I'm having some issues with this feature.  Since there is
no description of it in the help, I thought that it might be
incomplete or something like that.

On a related note, if anyone knows how to get the end result I want
(LaTeX table with data aligned by decimal point), I'd love to hear it.
 I have been having issues with this which I think might be related to
the fact that I have std. errors enclosed in parentheses.

Thanks,

BQ