[R] factor analysis backwards

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Wed Apr 12 16:17:01 CEST 2006

RSiteSearch("simulate specified covariance") will bring you to mvrnorm() in
MASS. Please try to use R's built-in search capabilities first before
posting. I realize that keywords can be hard to guess, but you may find that
when the hits are **not** what you want, you need to refine your question
more, as described in the posting guide (have you read it?)

-- Bert Gunter