[R] Financial functions

ronggui ronggui.huang at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 03:55:38 CEST 2006

I don't know what PMT, etc, does.
So I just give some hints and maybe it is not so useful.
There are several packages in CRAN related to financial.Have you try
to find some functions in them?

fBasics Rmetrics - Marketes and Basic Statistics
fCalendar Rmetrics - Chronological Objects
fExtremes Rmetrics - Extreme Financial Market Data
fMultivar Rmetrics - Multivariate Market Analysis
fOptions Rmetrics - Option Valuation
fPortfolio Rmetrics - Portfolio Selection and Optimization
fSeries Rmetrics - The Dynamical Process Behind Markets

2006/4/5, vittorio <vdemart1 at tin.it>:
> In what R package(-s) can I find the entire set  of financial functions that
> you can find in MS-Excel such as PMT, PPMT, FV and IPMT?
>
> Ciao
> Vittorio

»ÆÈÙ¹ó
Deparment of Sociology