[R] recommendation for post-hoc tests after anova

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Thu Apr 6 19:10:42 CEST 2006

You might want to take a look at the multcomp package, which does it in more
modern fashion.  The "tukey" or "dunnett" options there refer to the types
of comparisons ("Tukey" means all pairwise, "Dunnett" means all vs. control)
rather than the named procedures.  The package has a vignette that ought to
be helpful to you.

Andy

From: Colm Connolly