[R] F test for clustered data regression ?

Frank E Harrell Jr f.harrell at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Apr 5 03:17:41 CEST 2006

Benn Fine wrote:
> I am using the Design library and robcov to compute
> variance-covariance matrices for clustered data
> regression.
> Is there an easy way to compute the F-test (i.e.
> linear hypothesis) for clustered data regression ?
> Thanks in advance!
> Benn

Once you adjust for clustering using robcov or bootcov, only Wald 
chi-square tests are available.


Frank E Harrell Jr   Professor and Chair           School of Medicine
                      Department of Biostatistics   Vanderbilt University

More information about the R-help mailing list