[R] need suggestion about building formual

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Thu Sep 29 20:43:27 CEST 2005

	  I'm not certain what you are asking.

	  You can build expressions in R as character strings and then execute
them.  Example:

expr <- paste("two <-", 1, "+", 1)
eval(parse(text=expr))
two

	  If this does not answer your question, PLEASE do read the posting
guide, "www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  It can help increase the
chances of a quick and useful reply.

	  spencer graves

Simple wrote:

> hi,
> I'm an newbie for R,I want do some fitting in R.
>
> I wander if it is possible to write a few of equations but only one formual
> when fitting
>
> Currently,My problem is,in R, is there methods combination a few equations
> into one formual?
> For example,
> y=f1(k);
> k=f2(t);
> t=f3(x);
> although it is certain that the can be equations turn into one formual as
> y~f(x),but write such a complexity string make me painful.
>
> I have searched the web and found out there were only examples with one
> formual.any suggestion?
>
> I hope that I have omit something.

Spencer Graves, PhD
Senior Development Engineer