[R] Regression slope confidence interval

Christian Hennig chrish at stats.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Sep 29 13:18:50 CEST 2005

Hi list,

is there any direct way to obtain confidence intervals for the regression
slope from lm, predict.lm or the like?
(If not, is there any reason? This is also missing in some other statistics
softwares, and I thought this would be quite a standard application.)
I know that it's easy to implement but it's for
explanation to people who faint if they have to do their own
programming...

Christian

Christian Hennig
University College London, Department of Statistical Science
Gower St., London WC1E 6BT, phone +44 207 679 1698
chrish at stats.ucl.ac.uk, www.homepages.ucl.ac.uk/~ucakche