[R] books about MCMC to use MCMC R packages?

Christophe Pouzat christophe.pouzat at univ-paris5.fr
Fri Sep 23 13:30:24 CEST 2005

Hi Jordi,

As far as implementions are concerned the book of Bernd Berg seems to be
the closest to what you're looking for.
You can find a link to the Fortran codes implementing the methods he
describes from his web site:

http://www.csit.fsu.edu/~berg/

There is also a nice reference for the analysis of the output of MCMC
algorithm by Wolfhard Janke:
Janke W (2002) Statistical Analysis of Simulations: Data Correlations
and Error Estimation. In, Quantum Simulations of Complex Many-Body
Systems: From Theory to Algorithms, Lecture Notes, J. Grotendorst, D.
Marx, A. Muramatsu (Eds.), John von Neumann Institute for Computing,
Jülich, NIC Series, Vol. *10*, pp. 423-445.
http://www.fz-juelich.de/nic-series/volume10

Christophe.

--
A Master Carpenter has many tools and is expert with most of them.If you
only know how to use a hammer, every problem starts to look like a nail.

Christophe Pouzat
Laboratoire de Physiologie Cerebrale
CNRS UMR 8118
UFR biomedicale de l'Universite Paris V