[R] warning.expression?

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Thu Sep 22 18:35:29 CEST 2005

?warnings

Also see ?conditions

Note that both were suggested by help.search('warning') -- Please do make
full use of R's internal documentation before posting.

-- Bert Gunter
Genentech Non-Clinical Statistics
South San Francisco, CA

"The business of the statistician is to catalyze the scientific learning
process."  - George E. P. Box