[R] Descriptive statistics for tables

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Thu Sep 22 18:27:44 CEST 2005

I don't know what a "quadratic, same size" table is or what you mean. If you
do not get a satisfactory reply I suggest:

1. Read and follow the posting guide at the end of this message.

2. In particular, provide a simple, reproducible example to show what you
want to do and perhaps any error messages that you may have received.

-- Bert Gunter
Genentech Non-Clinical Statistics
South San Francisco, CA