[R] Clustering and bootstrap

Christian Hennig chrish at stats.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Sep 21 19:22:03 CEST 2005

Hi Eric,

I work about bootstrap and clustering and I also write R-code about that,
which is not documented up to now though.
You may have a look at
http://www.homepages.ucl.ac.uk/~ucakche/papers/classbrd.ps
I also worked about species by site data and there
is a parametric
bootstrap test implemented as function prabtest in package prabclus. You
may have a look at that, too.
However, all of this does not really fit to your new question and I am not
sure whether I have anything of interest to you.
Feel free to contact me if you can somehow relate your problem to my
work mentioned above.

Best,
Christian