[R] Error in vector("double", length) : vector size specified is too large....VLDs

Tom Colson tom_colson at ncsu.edu
Fri Sep 16 15:12:45 CEST 2005

It took about 2 hours on the 64 bit windows platform. Now I just need  to
find my notes from ST733 and remember how to use GSTAT to estimate the
parameters....

http://www4.ncsu.edu/~tpcolson/variog.jpg

Thomas Colson
North Carolina State University
Department of Forestry and Environmental Resources
(919) 673 8023
tom_colson at ncsu.edu

Calendar:
www4.ncsu.edu/~tpcolson