[R] Copying from graphics window in OS X

Chris Wiita cgwiita at ucla.edu
Thu Sep 15 21:14:03 CEST 2005

I'm running R from an Xterm window is OSX-Tiger.  Graphical windows
appear as they should, but I'm having trouble copying from them--using
cmd+c or the Copy option in the Edit menu won't place the graph in the
clipboard (when I paste into a running OS X app, I get whatever was the
last copied thing from a non-x11 window).  Any ideas on how to copy from
a xterm-launched graphical window?  I can copy/paste into and out of the
xterm command line, but I can't get anything from a graphical window.

Thanks!