[R] if() command

Carlos Mauricio Cardeal Mendes mcardeal at ufba.br
Wed Sep 14 19:20:52 CEST 2005

Hello reid ! About your third explanation, could you please write the
complete code including that option: a loop ?

Forgiveme,  I'm trying to learn R and my mind is full of  other
statistical program syntax. And I'd like very very much to improve my
knowledge using R and maybe contribute to someone, someday, somehow.

Thanks, again

Mauricio