[R] graphics support in R help files

Mulholland, Tom Tom.Mulholland at dpi.wa.gov.au
Thu Sep 8 02:32:53 CEST 2005

I cannot state this with the certainty that others might, but the Rd format is a text format. If you want to produce something else then you need to choose an alternative method. For instance, 1.4 of "Writing R Extensions" notes that "Documents in 'inst/doc' can be in arbitrary format, however we strongly recommend to provide them in PDF
format, such that users on all platforms can easily read them."

Tom