[R] references in the manual to endnote and spanish versions of everything

Thomas Lumley tlumley at u.washington.edu
Wed Sep 7 16:06:08 CEST 2005

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005, Chris Buddenhagen wrote:

> 1) I have been really pleased with R as a means of doing and learning
> statistics. I work in a Spanish speaking country- and I wanted to pass on
> the benefits of R to my Spanish speaking colleagues. There are a couple of
> introductions to R in Spanish but I could only find Portuguese installation
> option, is there a Spanish version of the fullref manual or the program?

Not at the moment.  The translations rely very heavily on volunteers who
actually know the languages in question. Spanish-speaking users have
contributed documentation, but we have no translation teams for any
version of Spanish.

> 2) You can some references out of R and the help files in BibTex or LaTex or
> something, does anyone have the refs entered into endnote? Can you extract
> them into something readable by endnote?

There are bibtex to endnote converters out there on the web
One is at
  http://www.cs.usyd.edu.au/~tapted/bib2endnote.html

 	-thomas