[R] R-square n p-value

Justin Rhodes jrhodes at stat.psych.uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 4 00:59:51 CEST 2005

Dear R-help,

Can someone please help me discover what function or code will give
me a p-value from the input: 1) R-square statistic from a simple
linear regression, and 2) sample size, n

This would be greatly appreciated.  I need this because I am using a
database that gives me R-square and sample size for multiple
comparisons, and I wish to determine the false discovery rate using
q-value.  Thanks again,

Justin S. Rhodes
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Affiliate, Institute for Genomic Biology and Neuroscience Program
405 N Mathews Ave, Urbana, Il, 61801
Tel. 217-265-0021 Fax 217-244-5876
Website: http://s.psych.uiuc.edu/people/showprofile.php?id=545