[R] The Perils of PowerPoint

Robert Baer rbaer at atsu.edu
Fri Sep 2 18:29:53 CEST 2005

The R relevance here might be that all the statistics in the world wrongly
applied to data will only bury its information content...    R and
Powerpoint (and Matlab and Perl and...) are all terrific tools for turning
data into knowledge, but tools DO NOT relieve us of the necessity of
thinking about and analyzing the meaning of the data with our intellect as
well.  It is wrong to blame ANY tool for our own shortcomings!

My two cents,
Rob