[R] how to fit the partial association model with R?

0034058@fudan.edu.cn 0034058 at fudan.edu.cn
Fri Sep 2 04:20:57 CEST 2005

If I do not make a mistake,the partial association model is an
extension of log-linear model.I read a papers which gives an example
of it.(Sloane and Morgan,1996,An Introduction to Categorical Data
Analysis,Annual Review of Sociology.22:351-375) Can R fit such partial
association model?

ps:Another somewhat off-topic question.What's the motivations to use
log-linear model?Or why use log-linear model?I learn the log-linear
model butI still do not master the the advantage of the model.thank
you!