[R] png scaling problem - solved :-)

Knut Krueger admin at biostatistic.de
Fri Sep 2 17:05:40 CEST 2005

Gabor Grothendieck schrieb:

>I can't reproduce this problem.  It works fine for me.
>Some possibilities are:
>
>1. check which version of fig2dev you are using.  If you
>are on Windows I am using the fig2dev that comes in
>winfgi142.zip by Andreas Schmidt found at:
>
>   http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~huluvu/WinFIG.htm
>
>Here is the version info I get:
>
>C:\bin>fig2dev -h | findstr Windows
>Windows version 2 (02/08/2004) by Andreas Schmidt

I have

Windows version 2.1 (11/08/2004) by Andreas Schmidt

>2. Also, it seems from your output that fig2dev uses ghostscript.
>I am using ghostscript 8.13.  Check what version you are
>using.

8.51

but the most easy solution was the link to winfig -
Now I need  three systems to convert the files ?!?
ghostscript
fig2dev
and winfig

but it works fine :-)

I will write down this solution in our forum ( If the paper is
submitted) and will post you the link.
If anybody else will need the same you could post only the link ;-)

thx Knut