[R] why does glm.predict give values over 1 ?

Rohit Singh rsingh at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 31 23:52:09 CET 2005

Hi,

 This is a newbie question. I have been using glm to perform some logistic
regression. However, if I take the fitted parameters (as part of the glm
object) and pass them on the glm.predict function, for some test cases I
am getting predicted values that are a little over 1.  This is a bit
puzzling for me, because my understanding was that these numbers are
probabilities and so should be between 0 and 1.

Thanks a lot! I'd appreciate any help you could provide.

-rohit