[R] Downloading zip files

Murray Jorgensen maj at stats.waikato.ac.nz
Mon Oct 31 01:38:28 CET 2005

I have not had a great amount of success installing/updating packages
from the "Packages" menu of Rgui under Windows XL. (Except for
installing from loacal zip files.)

But I am not asking for help in using these facilities because I prefer
to keep a folder of package zip files. On the other hand I do find it
tedious having to right-click "Save link as" on every individual file
from CRAN.

I'm sure someone knows a faster way to do it.

Cheers,  Murray Jorgensen
--
Dr Murray Jorgensen      http://www.stats.waikato.ac.nz/Staff/maj.html
Department of Statistics, University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand